OCLC’s WorldCat approaches 475 million bibliographic records. Many of those records have been created manually by members of OCLC’s worldwide cooperative. Others have been added to WorldCat en masse from institutions large and small, from national libraries, from cultural heritage institutions, or from rural public libraries.
- Computer science and informatics
- Editorial OZ
- Library and information science
- Social science and humanities
Select an article type:
- Information organization and cataloguing: the basis of information professionals education
- COBIB.SI: increment of bibliographic records in 2019
- The historical role of the VMS operating system in the development of COBISS
- Digital humanities: a whim or a (bibliographical) routine?
- Updating records in VIAF and recommendations for higher quality display of Slovenian authority records in VIAF