The paper reviews, with some historical distance, the circumstances leading to the VMS operating system becoming the basis for developing and implementing the COBISS national shared bibliographic system.
- Computer science and informatics
- Editorial OZ
- Library and information science
- Social science and humanities
Select an article type:
- Information organization and cataloguing: the basis of information professionals education
- COBIB.SI: increment of bibliographic records in 2019
- The historical role of the VMS operating system in the development of COBISS
- Digital humanities: a whim or a (bibliographical) routine?
- Updating records in VIAF and recommendations for higher quality display of Slovenian authority records in VIAF