Integration of e-book acquisition and lending into the COBISS system is presented, leading to the development of a new software module: COBISS3/Electronic Resources. The module enables acquisition procedures of electronic material and linking to e-lending portals.
- Computer science and informatics
- Editorial OZ
- Library and information science
- Social science and humanities
Select an article type:
- Connection between information science and psychology based on the example of the paradox of wisdom, part 1
- Information organization and cataloguing: the basis of information professionals education
- COBIB.SI: increment of bibliographic records in 2019
- The historical role of the VMS operating system in the development of COBISS
- Digital humanities: a whim or a (bibliographical) routine?