Teaching and learning how to organize information effectively is a complex process both for educators and students. Cataloguing, which is defined as the process of organizing information by making bibliographic records, is the established procedure for achieving the goal mentioned. Learning the process of cataloguing can be difficult for students because they must become familiar with a large amount of new and complex contents.
- Computer science and informatics
- Editorial OZ
- Library and information science
- Social science and humanities
Select an article type:
- Information organization and cataloguing: the basis of information professionals education
- COBIB.SI: increment of bibliographic records in 2019
- The historical role of the VMS operating system in the development of COBISS
- Digital humanities: a whim or a (bibliographical) routine?
- Updating records in VIAF and recommendations for higher quality display of Slovenian authority records in VIAF