The article presents and analyses selected digital humanities projects and research initiatives in which libraries and other heritage institutions participate actively. These ambitious global projects supplement the existing knowledge on general and specific social and cultural-historical phenomena in the field of written cultural heritage with the help of web-based applications, tools and the collaborative location-independent research approach.
- Computer science and informatics
- Editorial OZ
- Library and information science
- Social science and humanities
Select an article type:
- COBIB.SI: Increment of bibliographic records in 2019
- The historical role of the VMS operating system in the development of COBISS
- Digital humanities: a whim or a (bibliographical) routine?
- Updating records in VIAF and recommendations for higher quality display of Slovenian authority records in VIAF
- Users in the COBISS environment – experiences at the Public Library of Užice